Ford College Student Purchase Program
- Current full-time student OR part-time at an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School.
(Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours and is considered by the schools guidelines to be in "good academic standing")
- Student has graduated or will graduate between January 4, 2017 thru January 2, 2018.
- Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program.
*NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses do not qualify)
- Model year 15/16 vehicles are eligible. See dealer for complete details
- Program dates: January 4, 2017 thru January 2, 2018
Proof of Student Eligibility
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of final transcript
- Letter of intent
- Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours
- Proof of enrollment status including: Current class schedule, Report card or Dated letter from school confirming enrollment
See dealer for eligible vehicles and complete details.